Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Walking to Remember.. and coincidences!

So a couple months ago I ordered pizza. I ordered from a place we've only had once, prior to this time. When the pizza man got here, he immediately commented on my tattoo. He was surprised and thought it was so cool. He then told me that his girlfriend has footprints on her back.. for her brother who was born still. I told him that my feet were our sons, who was also born still. He paused for a minute after our brief exchange of words, money and pizza and said that he wished his girlfriend was able to talk about her brother without crying, like I can. He said I seemed to be in such a better place than she is, and he admires that.

Later that same night, I was chatting with one of my bff's, AG. She got on me about not blogging lately. Then, before bed that night, I went into the garage to get a coke out of the fridge and there was a big, beautiful feather! For those who may not know, feathers are your baby's way of saying "hi mom, i'm here.."! So, for me, that day was FULL of J! He was all over me that day and it completely made my week a great one. I love days like those. Just recently I had to go pick AS up from gymnastics. My husband was going to a movie with his friend, so I would be coming home to an empty house. When I got home, another big, pretty feather INSIDE my house! Times like those make me say "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" to myself! I love it.

More recently, we attended our second annual 'Walk to Remember'. A few of our friends were able to go with us to support us and remember J. The walk was great. A perfect day for a walk. A big thank you to our friends that were there!


With halloween creeping up on us again, I can't help but to think about what J would have been this year. With his brother being spiderman AGAIN this year (his choice, not mine), I think I would have had J dressed up as venom! lol How cute would they be together!?

From here on out, our year is going to be crazy. Crazier than it's already been! I hope all my followers have been well and I'm so happy for those of you that have either had your rainbow babies, or those coming soon! Like I've said before, those rainbow babies sure are amazing!

<3

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are getting visits from J :) So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about the feathers. How neat!! :)

    ReplyDelete